Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day

Everyone on FB is posting up their kids first day of school picture so I'm posting mine up too!  Accept that it's me and not my kid... cause my dogs don't have to go to school... anyway... here is my first day outfit, please note the bracelet!
Ok the bracelet is hard to see but it is the Ben Amun coin bracelet I was talking about and upon further inspection I think some of the coins are real and some of them aren't.

Also the shoes, Nine West strappy numbers.  Was going to wear some really cute Carlos Santana gold shoes but they really hurt and it was the first day so I need to break my feet in slowly.  I've had these a couple of years they are are variety of browns with a wooden heel.  They are kinda like these:














Nine West are sometimes my go to comfy shoes, I have about 10 different pair of Nine West.  I don't know why they are comfy to me but they are.  I've had some of them so long I can't even find pictures of them any more... but here are a couple I did find:


I have these in black.

These in black.

These in red.













These in cream.













And several paris of strappy ones that I can't find anymore.  What can I say we knew I was an addict, btw I was looking for these pictures and found these which I totally want now too! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment