Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sidenote

I dislike bergamot, whatever the hell it is.  I tried to like this new Bliss vanilla and bergamot stuff and it isn't happening.  I'm pretty sure it gives me a headache.  Ok, honestly, the same week I started using it I hit myself in the head with a tennis racquet but I don't think that had any effect... I'm pretty sure.  AND I'm totally healed from the head wound (I had to wear purple eye shadow on the right eye to make it look like the already purple left eye).
Back to the lotion... every time I put on the lotion I'd have a headache within the hour, I'm delicate and sensitive and bergamot must go!
For Sale: 1 tube of Bliss vanilla + bergamot lotion, slightly used, cheap, going fast!

Here is a picture from a couple years ago when I hit myself in the mouth with a racquet.. I don't recommend doing that either.
NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment