Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shoe Revisit

So, the strappy denim heels that I bought for back to school... just found something to wear them with!  Brian & I went out for our anniversary (yes it really has been 14 years) and I wore them with a new Hale Bob dress I bought on-line.  (Which reminds me to mention on-line shopping in the future.)

So here are the shoes incase you forgot:
They look black here but they are really dark blue straps and a dark blue texture on the platform.
Here is the whole outfit:

Again they look dark in the photo but in real life they complimented the blue in the dress.  AND they were super easy to wear.  Looking at them you see the thin heel and think, hmm spindly, but really the platform makes them easy to walk in.  Platforms help give you stability and balance while also giving you height... that's why they always come back into fashion (or rarely go out) is because women like to wear them over spindly, pointed, thin shoes.  Look at a pair of Louboutin's they are way solid and therefore way easy to walk in.
Bonus about these shoes, btw, the ankle strap hits perfectly where my sock-line tan is from tennis. ;-)  Anyone that knows me knows I have perpetual tan lines around my ankles from tennis!

2 comments:

  1. I actually zoomed in on this pic because I thought that little statue near the curtain was your cat. So much disappointment! Outfit looks lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Abe, he's a "mexican war dog" that I got from my great-aunt, he would be offended you thought he was a cat.

    ReplyDelete